Popular Posts

If you would like to see some Taking It Outside videos visit my YouTube Channel

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Life sure can get hetic!

It has been almost six years since my last post.  I could try to enumerate all the reasons I have not posted, but at this point it does not really matter.  I am just glad that I can once again post about "Taking it outside."

Lake in the Sangre de Cristo mountains near Cuchara, Colorado
During the years I was still able to do some camping and hiking.  I had some great trips and purchased some new gear, I just did not find or take the time to post.
Hammock camping is awesome!
Trinchera Peak (13,517 feet) - Colorado
I am now in position to be much more consistent with posts on campgrounds, hikes, gear, restaurants...  I hope all the info will be useful and interesting.
 Hummingbirds at North Park KOA near Gould, Colorado






No comments:

Post a Comment